|Category||Professional Internship;Production and Programming||Job type||Intern|
As an intern, you will assist the ABC research department in many aspects of data collection, data input and entry, and some limited analysis. You will learn introductory skills in collecting national and local Nielsen ratings data, using Nielsen and third party software. You will assist in providing our clients with a wide range of reports, tracking and projects regarding television viewing across broadcast, cable, streaming, and digital.
• Using ratings software to pull ratings for networks, programs, and telecasts
• Assisting in managing data for ABC network and SVOD (Subscription Video On Demand) services
• Assisting members of the department as needed
• Strong attention to detail
• Willingness to be flexible, learn new software
• Strong proficiency in MS Office with an emphasis in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong interest in television and media
• Advanced knowledge in Excel
• Proficiency in Tableau or SQL
• Comfortable working with numbers
• Recent graduate
• Previous internship experience in a similar industry/entertainment
• All students must possess unrestricted work authorization
• All students must be at least 18 years old
• You must currently be enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class - OR - be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last eighteen (18) months - OR - be currently participating in a Disney Professional Internship Program in order to qualify for this internship.
• All candidates must be available from May - August
• This internship is a remote internship. The internship requires a working, reliable internet connection, as well as a quiet, dedicated work space.
• All students must provide a consistent, reliable work schedule during the session.
• All candidates must be willing to work 40 hours a week.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company's international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. , which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution .
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
|Employer||Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution|