|Category||Marketing and Promotions;Disney Streaming Services||Job type||Full Time|
We are seeking a proactive, strategic Title Planning Manager who will be part of the Disney+ Global Content Operations team in Glendale, CA, reporting to the Sr. Manager, Content Operations, Title Planning - Originals. You will be responsible for lifecycle planning and project management for both domestic and local Disney+ originals launching on the platform. This includes working directly with our Production, Post-Production, and Content Creative teams to source title-level information and content delivery schedules that will enable us to plan when and how a title will launch on the platform.
You will also be responsible for project setup, milestone tracking for the end to end supply chain, risk assessment and mitigation, and reporting status throughout. This role will require strong collaboration with multiple teams across the company and strategic thinking to anticipate issues and set up workstreams for scalability.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in project management and execution and managing content deliveries through a supply chain. They will be proactive in finding solutions and making the right connections with folks, both internal and external, in order to problem-solve. They will have the ability to analyze data and present project status and summaries. They will not be afraid to innovate new paths or influence to get buy-in from partner teams or escalate when needed.
• Collaborate with Production, Post-Production, Content Creative, Programming, Studio Operations, Media Delivery, Marketing, PMO, and Product on workflow, timelines, and requirements per title, keeping each team accountable for their deliverables
• Source production and post-production schedules to build lifecycle plans for a title's launch
• Provide technical specifications to Production teams so they are aware of Disney+ delivery requirements and can budget and plan deliveries accordingly
• Source early version cuts for each title to help facilitate marketing and localization workflows
• Provide title and launch status updates to Production, Post-Production, Programming, and Marketing so they are aware of any update, shifts, or risk associated with title launch
• Enter title-level information into our internal toolsets to enable downstream teams to leverage the data
• Build processes to track success metrics by engaging in strategic thinking to visualize and achieve long-term wins and efficiencies
• Be the bridge between the Product experience and our Production and Creative teams, clearly articulating what the product can and cannot do when it comes to customer engagement
• Keep up to date with new technologies and recognize how they can help make our work more efficient
• Work closely with Global Content Operations' Platform Operations team to define feature requirements for tool development
• Provide training to the team when new tool updates are released
• Maintain a close relationship with Content Security and legal to understand security protocols and asset permissions
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company's direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world's most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC , which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services .
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
|Employer||Disney Streaming Services|